All the documentation you need to make your mods compatible with the LiFx framework. This resource is primarily for developers and server owners.
- Life is Feudal: Your Own
- Life is Feudal: Your Own dedicated server (local setup guide)
- LiFx Server framework
Every client will be dependent on YoLauncher for LiFx compatible client mods.
A framework for making mods to Life is Feudal: Your Own.
The client framework is requires the use of YoLauncher.
The server framework is standalone.
Life is Feudal: Extended (LiFx) is distributed by a GPL 3.0 license.
- Mjoed LiF: Extended
- Nyuton of feudal.tools and join venture YoLauncher
- Ebhe (our moderator)
- Ibun (of Viking Gaming)
- Basil of BasilMod
- Skunk of SF Mod
- Kurai Seraph
- Zbig for the initial implementation of the wood cart as a seperate harnessable cart.
- Joseantime for old site contributions
- Pabluuz for old site contributions
- laze for translation to French
The community overall